- “Business Partners” refers to third-party businesses within our network used to provide services to both Users and Company.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", “Material Movement Solutions, LLC”, “MMS”, "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Material Movement Solutions, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company, located at 7995 Woodberry Blvd. Chagrin Falls, OH 44023.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of data that are placed on your computer, cellphone or any other device by a website. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- “Country” refers to the United States of America.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service including, but not limited to, computers, tablets or cellphones.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual or organization.
- “Service” refers to the Website operated by Material Movement Solutions, LLC.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes or uses the data on behalf of the Company. It also refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to [materialms.com], a website operated by Material Movement Solutions, LLC.
- “You” or “User” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information Collection and Use of Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Identifiable personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First name and last name
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Address, including State, Province, Zip Code, City
- Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data in order to provide you with updates regarding our services, including emails, telephone calls, text messages, or any other promotional materials that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link or following instructions included in any email we send, or by contacting us directly.
Material Movement Solutions, LLC does not engage in the sale, trade, or rental of your personal information to outside parties. MMS may distribute your contact information to our business partners and associates in accordance with our general reasonable business practices.
Our Website automatically collects Usage Data from the User when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies can come in different types, such as Session Cookies, Preference Cookies, Advertising Cookies, and Security Cookies. Preference Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, and are used to remember your various preferences and settings. Session Cookies are used to help us operate our Service, and are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Security Cookies are used to help maintain security for our Service. Advertising Cookies are used to provide you with advertisements for products or services that may be relevant to your interests.
Use of Your Personal Data
MMS may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To contact you via email, telephone calls, text message, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage and respond to your requests and communications to us.
- We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may use your information for other purposes reasonably related to our regular business purpose, and for uses reasonably related to the evaluation, operation, and improvement of our Website, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
We may share your personal information with Service Providers in order to help monitor and analyze our web activities and users use of the Service.
- We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain services or promotions.
We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
We may employ third-parties to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, and to perform assistance to MMS in relation to our Service. Any third-parties with access to the Service have access to Users’ Personal Data only to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf, and may not disclose it or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Material Movement Solutions, LLC.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is highly important to us. However, please remember that no method of Internet transmission or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, Users who are California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at 7995 Woodberry Blvd., Chagrin Falls, OH 44023.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.materialms.com/contact-us
- By phone number: (844) 644-2636
- By mail: 7995 Woodberry Blvd., Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Last updated: March 30, 2021